Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “FAIR USE” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Mass spectrometry Atomic structure and properties AP Chemistry Khan Academy
- 01 – Direct Variation and Proportion in Algebra – Part 1 (Constant of Variation & More)
- Why Wildfires Are Becoming an Insurance Nightmare WSJ
- There Is No Plan To Corporatise Railways: V K Yadav, Chairman, Railway Board Newsmaker
- Commodities Roundup: The Top Trades of 2020